The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Enterprise Account Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
President of Sales
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Big Fortune solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Big Fortune Digital solution will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the President of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
- HND Or, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Dynamics or another CRM Software preferred.
Marketing Growth Hacker job description
Marketing Growth Hacker duties and responsibilities
Marketing Growth Hacker qualifications and requirements
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Social Media Specialist should be able to do the following duties and responsibilities: Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy Define most important social media KPIsManage and oversee social media contentMeasure the success of every social media campaign Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer Attend educational conferences Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealingCollaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimizationCommunicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network Hire and train others in the team Provide constructive feedback
Job requirements and qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices Understanding of SEO and web traffic metricsExperience with doing audience and buyer persona research Good understanding of social media KPIs Familiarity with web design and publishing Excellent multitasking skills Critical thinker and problem-solving skillsTeam player Good time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skillsBSc degree in Marketing or relevant field